(Less than 7 minutes)
Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to make your inner critic serve you
- What your inner critic can teach you
- What not to do
Hear what Amy Meek can teach you about taming your inner critic to positively serve you.
In episode 115, Tim, Kerry, Amy and Ella, aka the Meek family shared their experiences and insights from being on the road for over eighteen months.
In this episode you’ll learn how Amy was inspired by one of her favourite authors, Jennifer Donnelly.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[0:00:41] Introducing Amy Meek and this short action episode.
[0:01:42] Amy shares how author Jennifer Donnelly inspired her recently.
[0:02:31] Amy shares one of Jennifer’s powerful tips on dealing with your inner critic.
[0:03:09] What not to do.
[0:04:00] What I learned from Amy.
[0:05:10] What Amy learned from one of her favourite authors.
Links and Resources:
Authors mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- Creating a Life of Education and Adventure With The Meek Family (Part One)
- How To Deal With Tough Criticism (Using Two Trusted Techniques)
- What This 12-year-old Can Teach You About Being More In The Moment
- 3 Steps To Getting Your Writing Done
- How To Find Your Confidence and Overcome The Fear of Turning Pro
Thanks for listening
Good luck taking action today. Let me know how you get on!