Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get to know your audience at an intimate level
- How to create raving fans and find new ones
- How to be remembered when your community needs you
- How Bree is using Facebook live to connect with her audience
Female entrepreneur and musician, Bree Noble, knows how to create raving fans and a deep intimate connection with her community;
But you don’t need to be a musician to benefit from her wisdom:
In this short action episode, Bree shares how she has created a growing audience and a community that raves about her work using both online and in-person strategies.
Bree shares how social media and Facebook live have changed the game for her when connecting with her crowd…
And why being scared about trying out live video for the first time is normal.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:42] Introducing this short action episode with Bree Noble.
[02:05] How Bree gets to know her fans at an intimate level.
[04:37] The importance of an email list.
[06:32] How Bree is using Facebook live to connect with her audience.
[08:22] Creating social proof.
[08:57] Bree shares why she was apprehensive when first using Facebook.
[10:28] Tips on using Facebook live for the first time.
[11:55] The importance of being consistent.
[13:09] The importance of creating a strategic call to action.
[14:11] Summarising the lessons learned in this short action episode.
Links and Resources:
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- Bree Noble (full interview – episode 197)
- How To Authentically Grow Your Audience (with Steve Palfreyman)
- Building better relationships (with Scott Stratten)
Thanks for listening
Good luck taking action today. Let me know how you get on!