Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to avoid self-sabotage
- 2 tips to help you prepare for the best opportunities
- How Shawnee prepares for her creative A-game
One of the biggest challenges for many creative people is being prepared for the best opportunities when they arrive.
In this short action episode, songwriter and musician, Shawnee Kilgore, shares her top tips for how she prepares for success.
In episode 233, Shawnee shared her amazing journey and how a film director backed her Kickstarter campaign.
Although we seemingly have little control of the great opportunities out there waiting for us, we explore how to best prepare for the greatest of opportunities.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this short action episode.
[01:27] Introducing Shawnee Kilgore.
[01:50] How to prepare for when opportunities strike.
[02:05] Shawnee shares how she prepares for her A-game.
[03:33] Another tip preparing for the best opportunities.
[04:48] Trusting the process.
[05:10] Summarising today’s tips on preparing for the right opportunities.
Links and Resources:
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 233 A Crowdfunding Fairytale with Shawnee Kilgore (full interview)
- ICP 168 The Art of Crowdfunding : How To Ask Anyone For Anything (with Ariel Hyatt)
- ICP 197 Bree Noble on Making a Living as a Female Entrepreneur Musician
Thanks for listening
Good luck taking action today. Let me know how you get on!