Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A short exercise to help you reduce overwhelm
- Where to start finding a sense of inner peace
- The possibility that peace brings happiness
In this short episode of 30 days of daily inspiration, you are invited to slow down.
Often, particularly during busy times of the year, we feel overwhelmed, lacking focus and clarity, with so much to do and so many demands coming in on us.
So it’s really important to find our own inner peace.
A place where we can centre ourselves no matter how stormy or calm the sea of life is for us right now.
Mindfulness coach and Buddhist, Shakya Kumara, from episode 182, shares a short exercise to try, which, with some repetition and practice, can help you towards finding your own inner peace.
It is from this place that you could begin to experience less overwhelm and new levels of confidence and happiness.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:42] Introducing this episode: day 24 of 30 days of daily inspiration.
[01:09] Find inner peace.
[01:50] Mindfulness coach, Shakya Kumara.
[02:13] Shakya shares an exercise to reduce overwhelm.
[03:27] Summarising this short episode on finding inner peace.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 182 Create A Happier And More Peaceful Life In Less Than Ten Minutes
- ICP 181 Shakya Kumara On Overcoming Anxiety and Overwhelm
- ICP 224 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 24 – Cultivate Patience
Thanks for listening
What’s inspired you recently? Let me know!