Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What a little red hen can teach you about creating great relationships
- 3 tips towards growing a thriving community
- The importance of giving folks credit early and often
In this short episode we explore how to grow a thriving community.
Community relationship expert, Harmony Eichsteadt, from episode 133, shares her three tips for creating and growing great relationships.
Harmony’s story is an inspiring one:
As a survivor of cancer she credits her community of people for inspiring and supporting her through that life-changing time.
(You can hear her story on the podcast here.)
Hear how to build a community, a following, or an audience, around your creative work.
And how communities become stronger the more interconnected they are.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this episode: day 26 of 30 days of daily inspiration.
[01:16] Growing a thriving community around your creative work.
[02:04] What is at the core of a thriving community.
[03:08] Three guiding principles behind a thriving community.
[05:17] Harmony shares her own twist of a fable: a taste of victory.
[06:37] Summarising this short episode: we all need each other.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 134 – Three Creative Ways To Grow A Thriving Community (with Harmony Eichsteadt)
- ICP 223 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 23 – Meet People In Person
- ICP 220 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 20 – Surround Yourself With Positive People
Thanks for listening
What’s inspired you recently? Let me know!