Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why now is the time to start thinking about your legacy
- What will happen to your online accounts after you are gone?
- What does it mean to leave a ‘clean’ legacy behind
Death is a tricky topic to discuss.
But when it comes to leaving digital legacy it’s a very important subject to address.
As creatives, we can be prolific with our output:
Creative work, accounts and assets scattered all around the physical and digital universe.
Who’s going to manage all of that when you’re gone?
How are they going to manage it?
What do you want to leave online when you die?
In this short episode, Death Goes Digital author and funeral celebrant, Pete Billingham, from episode 162, offers his thoughts and suggestions to inspire you towards leaving a meaningful, and a ‘clean’, digital legacy.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:42] Introducing this episode: day 28 of 30 days of daily inspiration.
[01:13] Leaving a meaningful legacy behind as a creative.
[02:28] Leaving a ‘clean’ legacy.
[03:30] Pete offers thoughts on how to manage your legacy.
[04:41] Pete recommends taking these steps to manage your digital assets.
[07:05] Summarising Pete’s suggestions.
[07:56] Pete offers some final thoughts on leaving a digital legacy.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 162 Live Creatively, Die Elegantly : 4 Tips For Leaving a Digital Legacy (with Pete Billingham)
- ICP 139 Sam and Pete Billingham on Taking Risks, Facing Death, and Creating A Life Of Gratitude
- ICP 208 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 8 – Plan With The End In Mind
Thanks for listening
What’s inspired you recently? Let me know!