(About 8 minutes long)
Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Tips on how to create a career as an artist
- Why having a strong online brand presence is important today
- Tips on finding your unique voice and backstory
- How to approach social media effectively
In episode 235, Brianna shared the importance of having focus, and why having a strong ‘why’, is important.
In this short action episode, Brianna shares a handful of tips, ideas and approaches, to be thinking about when you’re ready to turn your creative work into a sustainable career.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this short action episode.
[01:20] How to create a professional career as an artist.
[01:45] Brianna shares her tips on what it takes.
[02:40] The War of Art and Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield.
[03:25] Why having a strong online brand presence is important today.
[04:19] Having a unique voice and how to use social media effectively.
[05:35] The importance of sharing your backstory.
[07:00] Summarising the tips and wisdom shared in this short episode.
[07:10] Where you can learn more.
Links and Resources:
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 235 Full interview with Brianna Wettlaufer
- ICP 194 How To Sustain a Living as an Independent Artist (with Gary Ginetti)
- ICP 187 Living Your Truth with Voice Artist Ilyana Kadushin
Thanks for listening
Good luck taking action today. Let me know how you get on!