(Less than 14 minutes)
Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Gary has created and sustained a living as a professional artist
- How Gary has built his creativity and community inspire him
- Where Gary receives his ongoing inspiration from
How do you create and sustain a career as an independent artist?
It’s a question that is on the mind of most freelancers and creative entrepreneurs of today.
In episode 193, glass artist and craftsman, Gary Genetti, shared how he has sustained a living for over 40 years as an independent artist.
In this short action episode, we explore why mastering our own deep creative work – the work that we are drawn to do – is so important for us, our community and the world we live in today.
And how that can lead to creating a sustainable living as an artist…
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this short action episode on how Gary has created a living as an artist.
[01:19] Why it is important to Gary to evolve as an artist.
[03:54] How Gary has deepened the relationship with his audience and community.
[06:28] How Gary is building his audience.
[08:07] Art as a healing process.
[09:50] Where Gary receives ongoing inspiration from.
[12:00] Reflecting on the lessons learned in this short action episode.
Links and Resources:
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- Taking The Leap with Anne-Laure Carruth
- Joanna Penn on Creating a Living as an Independent Author
- Jyotsna Ramachandran on Creating a Job Escape Plan
Thanks for listening
Good luck taking action today. Let me know how you get on!