Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A simple exercise to help you focus on what you want
- How to overcome your inner critics and resistance
- How to get unstuck and and back into creative flow
If you feel stuck or and you want to feel more positive, this episode is for you:
Today, you are invited to write a wish list.
Wish lists can often be one of the most effective ways of overcoming the nay-sayers in our minds (and, indeed, in life!)
The inner critics: those that you say “you can’t…” or “you won’t…”
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this episode: day 9 of 30 days of daily inspiration.
[01:27] The Wish List exercise.
[02:00] Avoiding our inner critic.
[02:44] Something to try each day.
[03:00] What would you like in your life right now?
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield (Amazon UK affiliate link)
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 208 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 8 – Plan With The End In Mind
- ICP 207 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 7 – Spend More Time Outdoors
- ICP 206 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 6 – Spend Money Mindfully
Thanks for listening
What came up for you on your wish list? Let me know!