Scroll down for detailed episode notes and quick access timings
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The benefits of consuming more wisely
- How happiness can be about less
- How consumption creates success
In this short episode we explore what it means to consume wisely.
Is what you are consuming positively serving you?
Are you consuming mindfully?
As they say: “We are what we eat…” and what (and who) we read, hear, watch and listen to.
Who we are is influenced by who we choose to surround ourselves by.
In this episode, hear how being more mindful of our own consumption can lead to better relationships and more focus.
Learn how consuming wisely can lead to a more prosperous, and happier way, of living creatively.
Items mentioned in this episode (quick access):
[00:41] Introducing this episode: day 11 of 30 days of daily inspiration.
[00:57] What I’ve learned about consuming wisely.
[01:30] The influence of others.
[01:46] Food consumption.
[02:00] Exercise and movement. Feeding our minds.
[02:38] Consuming media.
[03:10] Is what you consuming positively serving you?
[03:25] Consuming books.
[04:10] Consuming less. Better relationships.
[04:38] Information overload and overwhelm.
[05:00] The five pillars of life.
[05:35] Are you consuming mindfully?
If you enjoyed this podcast, you’ll also like:
- ICP 210 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 10 – Living By Letting Go
- ICP 209 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 9 – Create A Wish List
- ICP 208 – 30 Days of Daily Inspiration – Day 8 – Plan With The End In Mind
Thanks for listening
What’s inspired you recently? Let me know!